MS-86 Marshall Stability Load Frame (120V/60Hz) has a 10,000lbf (44.5kN) capacity and similar design and construction features to the MS-398 Pro-Loader II Load Frame, but loading rate is fixed at 2in (50.8mm) per minute specified for Marshall testing. The loading rate is maintained at ±1% by the 3/4hp DC motor and controller.
A 8in (203mm) diameter lower platen is included and the load frames have a vertical clearance of 19.5in (495mm) and horizontal clearance of 11.9in (302mm). Cross-head heights are quickly and accurately changed using the adjusting nuts. Cabinet construction is 14-gauge steel with a durable enamel finish. The 1.25in (31.8mm) diameter vertical threaded rods are plated for corrosion resistance. Malleable boots protect the precision loading screws from dust and dirt.
MS-86F is identical, but operates at 230V/60Hz.
- 10,000lbf (44.5kN) capacity
- Built for Marshall Testing with fixed 2in (50.8mm) per minute loading rate
- Consistent loading rate maintained at ±1% by the 3/4hp DC motor and controller
- Easily changeable cross heads with adjusting nuts
- Flexible boots protect precision loading screws from debris
- Marshall Stability Load Frame (120V/60Hz or 230V/60Hz)
- 8in (203mm) diameter lower platen