Whether an optional accessory or necessary tool of the trade, Gilson's line of Pans, Tools & Glassware products are integral to the daily functions of laboratory or field testing operations. Gilson’s wide selection of labware includes metal and glass pans, bowls and dishes, cylinders, beakers and flasks, spatulas, spoons, tubing, brushes, scoops and bags. Additional product available include timers and stopwatches, hot plates, personal safety gear, mixing wheels, transformers, and reference materials.
This product line is extensive and diverse, offering products and reference resources to fulfill testing processes and standards.
- Labware items are available for most daily lab and field applications.
- Lab Safety products protect a worker’s face, eyes, nose, ears, hands and skin from debris, nuisance dust, heat and noise
- Laboratory Brushes are available in a range of shapes and brush texture and efficiently keep sieves, tools and instruments clean and free of excess material.
- Sample Scoops are constructed of aluminum, stainless steel or high-impact polystyrene plastic, and available in round-bowl or flat-bottom design. Gilson’s Sample Scoops come in capacities ranging from 2.0 to 85oz (0.059 to 2.5L).
- Sample Containers are used for collecting, storing and transporting samples. Gilson offers a selection of metal or plastic buckets, cans or containers in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Sample Bags are made of heavy-duty textiles and available as liners or to collect and store samples. Bucket Liner Sample Bags are used to line buckets or other containers with a 3 to 6gal (11 to 22L) capacity. Heavy-Duty Sample Bags come lined or unlined, in 10x18in or 17x32in dimensions. Bag ties, tie twisters and ID tags are also available for efficient collecting, handling and storing of bulk samples.
- Metal Pans and Bowls are used for handling, processing and storing samples. They come in a variety of shapes and are available in capacities that range from 0.7 to 49qt (0.66 to 46L). Choose from pans or bowls constructed of stainless steel, steel, galvanized iron or aluminum.
- Glass Bowls and Dishes are constructed of 3/8in (9.5mm) clear utility glassware and are oven and microwave safe. They come in round, square and rectangular shapes, in sizes ranging from 1.5 to 3qt (1.4 to 2.8L).
- Timers & Stopwatches are available in mechanical, electronic, and digital models for precision timing in both lab and field environments. Functionality, display type, and display modes vary by model.
- Step-Up/Step-Down Transformers in 500, 1,000 or 3,000W convert electrical voltages up or down. Each model has universal output that accepts North American, UK, European and other plugs, and are CE certified.
- Reference Library contains popular industry guides and handbooks on asphalt, sieving, aggregates, and mix design.
- Hot Plates and Ranges are used for many heating and drying applications and can be easily transported for lab or field use. The selection includes ceramic, propane and magnetic stirring Hot Plates, along with Single and Double Burner Electric Ranges.
- Mixing Wheel thoroughly mixes a wide range of dry, granular samples and has variable rotation speeds. Can accommodate up to ten 0.5gal (2L) sample jars. Mounted on a sturdy floor stand.
- Mini Mixing Wheel is used for thorough mixing of smaller quantities of materials such as coal and ore, and offers consistent and accurate results. Can rotate up to six 8oz (237ml) sample jars.