Whether an optional accessory or necessary tool of the trade, Pans, Tools & Glassware are integral to the daily functions of laboratory or field testing operations.
This product line is extensive and diverse, offering products and reference resources to fulfill testing processes and standards.
- Laboratory Brushes – Available in a range of shapes and brush texture, Laboratory Brushes efficiently keep sieves, tools and instruments clean and free of excess material.
- Sample Scoops – Constructed of aluminum, stainless steel or high-impact polystyrene plastic, and available in round-bowl or flat-bottom design, our selection of Sample Scoops come in capacities of 3.5-85oz (0.1 to 2.4L).
- Sample Containers – From Buckets and Bags to Metal or Plastic Sample Containers to Sample Cans, this product line covers all your storing and transporting sample protection needs.
- Sample Bags – In addition to Sample Bags used for collection or as container liners, this product line includes bags, ties and tie twisters, and ID tags – all products designed to ensure efficient collection and handling of bulk samples.
- Metal Pans and Bowls – Used for handling, processing and storage of samples, Metal Pans and Bowls come in a variety of shapes and sizes from 1.8 to 49qt (1.7 to 46L), and are constructed of materials which include stainless steel, steel, galvanized iron and aluminum.
- Fiberglass Plastic Reinforced Pans – Used for drying and handling large samples, these light-weight pans are efficient, strong, chemical-resistant, and weather-proof. They offer a stability range of -40° to 375°F (-40° to 190°C) and come in sizes ranging from 2.8 to 21.5qt (2.6 to 20.3L).
- Fiberglass Plastic Reinforced Stacking Pans – From 5.4 to 64qt (5.1 to 61L), the lightweight, yet rigid construction of Fiberglass Plastic Reinforced Stacking Pans allows for nesting together for drying and handling large samples.
- Glass Bowls and Dishes – Constructed of 3/8in (9.5mm) clear glass in sizes ranging from 1.5to 3qt (1.4 to 2.8L), Gilson’s Glass Bowls and Dishes are oven and microwave safe. They come in round, square and rectangular shapes.
- Labware – A wide selection of Labware products is available, most of which are standard products found and used in testing applications on a daily basis.
- Lab Safety – An important aspect of field or in-house laboratory testing is protecting and taking safety precautions for workers. Our Lab Safety products are designed to protect eyes, ears and skin from debris, nuisance dust, heat and noise.
- Timers & Stopwatches – Providing precision timing, Gilson’s selection of Timers & Stopwatches is available in manual, digital and electronic versions.
- Step-Up/Step-Down Transformers – Used to convert electrical voltages up or down with universal output that accepts North American, UK, European and other plugs, these units are available in 500w, 1,000w and 3,000w capacities.
- Reference Library – the Gilson Library of Reference Materials is a good resource for industry handbooks and testing methods.
- Gilson Mixing Wheels – Available in a bench-mounted mini style and heavy-duty floor mount style, the Gilson Mixing Wheels thoroughly mix a wide range of dry, granular sample types to insure repeatable test results.