Gilson offers a robust line of concrete testing equipment and testing accessories that conform to ASTM, AASHTO and other applicable standards. Our equipment spans across all phases of testing for strength, compliance and consistency. From placement of fresh concrete to lab curing and strength testing of concrete specimens, to non-destructive testing of hardened concrete, you’ll find the equipment you need, here. Our selection also includes fresh concrete tests for entrained air, slump and maturity, as well as corrosion and strength.
- Fresh Concrete Testing includes equipment to measure basic properties including slump, unit weight and air content to ensure high-quality pavements and structures.
- Concrete Strength Testing measures compressive or flexural strength of concrete using Compression Testing Machines, sulfur capping methods, cylinder tests, concrete test hammers, and other equipment.
- Concrete Sample Molds are available in single-use cylinders or reusable options to form concrete specimens that comply with ASTM and AASHTO requirements.
- Concrete Crack Monitors make it easy and reliable to monitor crack widths in concrete bridges, buildings and roads.
- Concrete Curing helps assure that strength develops properly and mix design requirements are met. Gilson offers equipment to maintain specified curing temperatures and moisture levels for specimens and record conditions.
- Concrete Core Drilling and Sawing is an accepted method for obtaining samples of hardened concrete for various strength tests, petrographic analysis and chemical tests. Our reliable equipment makes it easy to drill samples, extract them and cut them to size.
- Portland Cement and Masonry equipment is usedto test mortars and grouts in accordance with ASTM, AASHTO and other standards. We carry everything you need including a large selection of Cube & Prism Molds for strength testing and other properties, Blaine Air Permeability Testers, Vicats for set-time determinations and much more.
- Rebar Locators and Cover Meters locate reinforcing bars, welded-wire mesh, and metal wall ties in a structure to promote safe and effective recovery of test cores. Cover meters estimate size and depth of reinforcing steel.
- Mixers for concrete, asphalt, cement and grout are available in portable or heavy-duty options to meet your needs.
- Concrete Maturity Testing offers a reliable way to estimate early-age strength of concrete by collecting temperatures from probes buried in fresh concrete.
- In-Situ Quality Testing for strength, soundness, void content, chemical reactivity, and corrosion of reinforcement are important to assess condition and serviceability of structures.
- Concrete Moisture Emission Testing evaluates the moisture conditions of concrete prior to installation of floor coverings or tile.
- Gilson Concrete Coefficient of Thermal Expansion System predicts thermally induced expansion and contraction movements in concrete pavements during development of concrete pavement mix designs.