Concrete Core Drilling and Sawing
Gilson offers core drills for sample extraction from concrete and asphalt materials, along with a wide selection of diamond coring bits.
- Electric Core Drills are used in concrete and asphalt core drilling. This drill is powered by a super-duty two-speed electric motor, and offers versatility, precise placement and an economical price.
- Gasoline-Powered Core Drill offers fast drilling, a stable platform and precision-feed system, and requires no external power source. It is ideal for vertical coring of asphalt and concrete pavements and slabs, and other such structures.
- Concrete Diamond Coring Bits are optimal for reinforced concrete and other hard materials, and perform well in wet use. Concrete and Diamond Coring Bits are available in open-head or closed-head models, ranging in size from 2in to 6.25in (50.8mm-158.8mm).
- Expander Sets for Open-Head Concrete Coring Bits are required when using the Core Drilling Machine with Open-Head Coring Bits. Expander sets are reusable and range in size from 2in to 6.25in (50.8mm-158.8mm).
- Core Retrieval products offer safe and easy extraction of standard 4in and 6in diameter cores, and include tongs and extractors. Tongs are long-handled, while extractors are more compact, and have a locked-in grip.
- Masonry Saws are available in portable or heavy-duty models and used for trimming concrete, asphalt and masonry specimens in preparation for further testing. Submersible pumps allow use of water for wet cutting and reduction of nuisance dust.