Electric Core Drill is a versatile coring system for a wide range of concrete and asphalt sampling applications. The rugged, economical drill has a powerful two-speed electric motor and bit capacities up to 12in (305mm) diameter. Its column rotates 180° horizontally allowing precise placement of the drill bit. The super-duty two-speed (450/900rpm) 3.5hp motor and carriage can be removed or reattached without changing location for ease in snapping cores and adding extension rods. The 10in (254mm) wide-wheeled base with vacuum/anchor and leveling feet securely anchors the drill to a smooth pavement or floor. Large 6in wheels allow easy mobility. The drill comes with a water swivel, vacuum pump, filter, hose and quick connections.
- Rotating column for precise placement of drill bit
- Super-duty two-speed (450/900rpm) 3.5hp motor and carriage are easily removable
- Securely anchors to a smooth pavement or floor
- Electric Core Drill
- Vacuum Base and mounting column
- Water Swivel
- Oilless vacuum pump with filter, hose and quick connections