CD-6 Electric Core Drill (115V/60Hz) is a versatile coring system for a wide range of concrete and asphalt sampling applications. The rugged, economical drill has a powerful two-speed electric motor and bit capacities up to 12in (305mm) diameter. Its column rotates 180° horizontally allowing precise placement of the drill bit. The super-duty two-speed (450/900rpm) 3.5hp motor and carriage can be removed or reattached without changing location for ease in snapping cores and adding extension rods. The 10in (254mm) wide-wheeled base with vacuum anchor and leveling feet securely anchors the drill to a smooth pavement or floor. Large 6in wheels allow easy mobility. The drill comes with a water swivel, vacuum pump, filter, hose and quick connections. Other optional accessories include CDA-15 Core Retrieval Tongs, CDA-22 Water Recirculator, CDA-20 4gal Pressurized Water Tank, and CDA-26 Core Drilling Strap Wrench, all available separately.
CD-6F Model Drill has the same capabilities and functions, but operates at 220V/50-60Hz.
- Rotating column for precise placement of drill bit
- Super-duty two-speed (450/900rpm) 3.5hp motor and carriage are easily removable
- Securely anchors to a smooth pavement or floor
- Electric Core Drill
- Vacuum Base and mounting column
- Water Swivel
- Oilless vacuum pump with filter, hose and quick connections