Gilson’s full range of precision weighing devices and accessories includes the latest digital, mechanical and suspension scales and balances for laboratory or field applications. Our selection includes everything from compact benchtop units and portable field instruments to heavy-duty floor models with the capacity to accurately handle samples of varying weights and sizes under virtually any condition.
- Digital Scales and Balances – Digital Electronic Scales and Balances feature fast, accurate weighing and options for storage and reporting of data. Modern designs offer many convenience features and rugged designs.
- Mechanical Scales and Balances – Offer reliable weighing in any environment and low-maintenance operation.
- Suspension Scales – Suspension Scales are a great option for large, difficult to handle items where increased capacity is needed. Some models are designed specifically for specific gravity determinations of pulps, liquids and dry solids.
- Calibration Masses for Balances – Calibration Masses help laboratories monitor performance and calibrate their weighing devices. They allow easy checks of span and linearity, as well as calibration of mechanical or electronic balances. Classes include Ultra Class, ASTM Class 1, ASTM Class 4 and NIST Class F, with several models to choose from within each class.
- Weighing/Handling Scoops – A range of scoop sizes and capacities is offered, in material choices of stainless steel, aluminum or polypropylene and flat or round bottom.
To learn more about how to choose the right laboratory scale or balance for your needs, call us at 800-444-1508.