Gilson carries a wide range of digital scales and balances — from sensitive laboratory precision models to rugged industrial scales for lab or field use. Models are available in a wide range of capacities (both g and lb) and styles.
Designed for laboratory or field, digital scales and balances meet your weighing application needs with precision and accuracy. Many models accept included or optional weigh-below hooks for specific gravity determinations, and most have multiple selectable weighing units. Need help deciding on which scale or balance to purchase check out our blog on 6 Features To Look For When Purchasing a Laboratory Scale.
- A&D FG-K Bench/Platform Scales are designed for laboratory or field use. They have a stainless steel weighing platform and can weigh in lb or kg measurements. Models are available in 30,000g (60lb), 60,000g (150lb), and 150,000g (300lb) capacities.
- A&D GP Series Industrial Balances are available in capacities from 12,000 to 101,000g (26 to 222lb). These precision industrial models have a swing-arm to position the display at any angle easily.
- A&D Newton Compact Balances are portable and efficient. The compact balances come in capacities ranging from 120 to 6,100g. The LCD display is equipped with a backlight and a one-second response time. Optional (RS-232C) (USB) interface for A&D Newton Balances is easily installed and allows weighing data to be printed or collected on the user’s PC.
- Adam CPW Plus® Bench Scales work well for everyday laboratory weight determinations and come in capacities ranging from 13 to 440lb (6 to 200kg).
- Adam Cruiser CKT Bench Scales are available in 4 to 48kg capacity and 0.1 to 0.5g readability. They are durable, compact, and versatile. These units feature a sealed keypad, backlit LCD display, RS-232 interface with optional USB connectivity, automatic zero-tracking for minor variations, rechargeable battery with AC adapter, and optional weigh-below hook capability.
- Adam Eclipse® High Capacity Balances are high capacity, affordable, precision models with an easily-visible LCD backlit display that is either mounted on a column or attached.
- Adam GBK® Bench Scales are high-capacity units that range from 8,000g to 120,000g (16 to 260lb). They have a large backlit LCD display, stainless steel weighing platform, rechargeable batteries, and splash-proof ABS housing.
- Adam Luna Precision Balances are equipped with a sealed keyboard and easy-to-read LCD display. These balances come in capacities ranging from 220 to 6,200g.
- Adam Highland® Portable Precision Balances are rugged rechargeable balances that work well in a wide range of everyday weighing applications. Capacities range from 120 to 3,000g.
- Ohaus Adventurer® Precision Balances are high-resolution models well-suited for laboratory, industrial, and educational applications. Several models are offered in capacities ranging from 220 to 8,200g.
- Ohaus Defender® 5000 Bench Scales are available in 12,500g to 500,000g (25 to 1000lb) capacities. Designed for demanding industrial applications, they feature 50,000 item memory capacity and multiple connectivity options for data transfer.
- Ohaus Explorer® Analytical Balances feature fast performance, intuitive software, and readability to 0.0001g. These units are available in capacities of 120, 220, and 320g.
- Ohaus Explorer® Precision Balances are equipped with multiple weighing units and intuitive software. Select from models with capacities ranging from 220 to 10,200g.
- Ohaus Explorer® Precision High Capacity Balances come in 12,000, 24,000, and 35,000g (26, 52, and 77lb) capacities and are equipped with stainless steel platforms to weigh large items. Modular displays are detachable for remote mounting.
- Ohaus Pioneer® Precision Balances offer accuracy, durability, economy, and simple operation, with capacities from 1,600 to 4,200g and readability at 0.01 or 0.1g. Select from models featuring USB and RS-232 connectivity, and with or without an internal calibration feature. These economical balances perform well in essential laboratory weighing applications.
- Ohaus Ranger® 7000 Compact Bench Scales are available in 3,000 to 35,000g (6 to 70lb) capacities. They are designed for demanding industrial applications and feature an exclusive sieve analysis mode. These bench scales are available in standard and high-resolution capabilities.