Gilson carries a wide range of digital scales and balances — from sensitive laboratory precision models to rugged industrial scales for lab or field use.
Designed for laboratory or field, digital scales and balances meet your weighing application needs with precision and accuracy. Many models accept included or optional weigh-below hooks for specific gravity determinations, and most have multiple selectable weighing units.
- A&D GP High Capacity Industrial Balances – Available in capacities from 12,000 to 61,000g (26 to 222lb), these precision industrial models have a swing-arm to easily position the display at any angle.
- A&D GP High Capacity Industrial Balances with Detached Display – Offering high capacity, laboratory precision and a detached display for remote mounting, these balances are available in 31kg, 61kg and 101kg (68, 134 and 222lb) capacities.
- Ohaus Explorer® Precision High Capacity Balances – These units come in 12kg, 24kg and 35kg (26, 52 and 77lb) capacities and are equipped with stainless steel platforms to weigh large items. Modular displays are detachable for remote mounting.
- Ohaus Explorer Precision Balances – Equipped with multiple weighing units and intuitive software, these balances come in capacities ranging from 220g to 10,200g.
- Ohaus Explorer Analytical Balances – Offering fast performance, intuitive software and readability to 0.0001g, these units are available in capacities of 120g, 220g and 320g.
- Ohaus Adventurer Precision Balances – These high-resolution models are well-suited for laboratory, industrial and educational applications. Several models are offered in capacities ranging from 220g to 8,200g.
- Compact Field Scales – These rugged units are portable and work well in remote locations to weigh concrete, soil and asphalt samples. Weighing capacities range from 13lb to 440lb (6 to 200kg).
- Adam CBK Bench Scales – These compact units are easily portable, and offer large capacity and high resolution. Models are available with capacities from 4,000g to 48,000g (8 to 100lb).
- Adam CPW Plus Bench Scales – These scales work well for everyday laboratory weight determinations, and come in capacities ranging from 13 to 440lb (6 to 200kg).
- A&D Newton Compact Balances – A portable and efficient product, these compact balances come in capacities ranging from 120g to 6,100g. The LCD display is equipped with a backlight and a one-second response time. Optional (RS-232C) (USB) interface for A&D Newton Balances is easily installed and allows weighing data to be printed or collected on user’s PC.
- Adam Portable Balances – These rechargeable balances are rugged and work well in a wide range of everyday weighing applications. Capacities range from 120g to 3,000g.
- A&D FG-K Bench/Platform Scales – Designed for laboratory or field use, these units have a stainless steel weighing platform and can weigh in lb or kg measurements. Models are available in 60lb (30,000g), 150lb (60kg) and 300lb (150kg) capacities.
- Ohaus Ranger® 7000 Compact Bench Scales – Available in 3,000g to 35,000g (6 to 70lb) capacities, these bench scales are available in standard and high-resolution capabilities. Designed for demanding industrial applications, and feature an exclusive sieve analysis mode.
- Adam Nimbus Precision Balances – Equipped with a removable draft shield and easy-to-read LCD display, these balances come in a capacity range of 220g to 22,000g.
- A&D Smart-Range Industrial Balances – Dual weighing ranges offer versatility of measurement ranges, with convenient swing arms to position display at any angle. Available in 31,000g and 101,000g (68 and 222lb) capacities.
- Adam GBK Bench Scales – These high-capacity units range from 8,000g to 120kg. (16 to 260lb) They have a large backlit LCD display, stainless steel weighing platform, rechargeable batteries and splash-proof ABS housing.
- Ohaus Defender® 7000 Bench Scales – This line features models with capacities ranging from 10kg to 300kg(25 to 600lb), and weighing platforms from 12x12in (305x305mm) to 24x24in (610x610mm). Weight is displayed within two seconds.
- Adam Eclipse® High Capacity Balances – Offering high capacity, affordable precision and an easily-visible LCD backlit display that is either mounted on a column or attached.