Gilson offers a versatile line of Pavement Quality Testing Products for every step of the process, from the monitoring of asphalt placement and testing of strength and permeability properties to the retrieval of drilled core specimens.
- Core Drilling Machines are gasoline or electric-powered and have bit capacities up to 8in (203mm) for fast drilling operations.
- Asphalt Diamond Coring Bits are constructed for optimal speed and recovery when sampling asphalt pavements. Expander Sets for Open-Head Asphalt Coring Bits are used to mount economical Open-Head Core Bits to Coring Machines.
- NCAT Asphalt Field Permeameter determines the water flow rate through asphalt pavement.
- FLIR® Infrared Thermal Imaging Cameras offer rapid detection of problem areas by quickly highlighting temperature gradients.
- FLIR® C2 Thermal Imaging System is a pocket-sized thermal camera that finds hidden heat patterns.
- FLIR® Imaging IR Thermometer enables easy visualization of heat patterns on a 2in display.
- Asphalt Depth Gauge accurately measure thickness to confirm compliance with design parameters.
- Laboratory Asphalt Permeameters measure hydraulic conductivity of saturated 4in and 6in diameter asphalt cores and laboratory compacted samples.
- Benkelman Beam measures deflection under heavy wheel loads to estimate pavement performance and subgrade strength.
- Gilson Core Extractors efficiently remove drilled cores from pavements.
- Core Retrieval Tongs grasp asphalt or concrete cores for removal when inserted into the space from the core drill bit.
- Digital Calipers an effective tool in pavement quality testing, Digital Calipers with 6in/152mm and 12in/305mm capacity provide accuracy and precision in specimen measurements.