Gilson offers a versatile line of Pavement Quality Testing Products for every step of the process, from the monitoring of asphalt placement and testing of strength and permeability properties to the retrieval of drilled core specimens.
- Core Drilling Machines are gasoline or electric-powered and have bit capacities up to 8in (203mm) for fast drilling operations.
- Asphalt Diamond Coring Bits are constructed for optimal speed and recovery when sampling asphalt pavements.
- Expander Sets for Open-Head Asphalt Coring Bits are used to mount economical Open-Head Core Bits to Coring Machines.
- Core Retrieval include safe and easy extraction of 4in and 6in diameter asphalt core samples. Select from long-handled tongs or Gilson Extractors which feature locked-in grip.
- NCAT Asphalt Field Permeameter determines the water flow rate through asphalt pavement.
- Laboratory Asphalt Permeameters measure hydraulic conductivity of saturated 4in and 6in diameter asphalt cores and laboratory compacted samples.
- FLIR® C2 Thermal Imaging System is a pocket-sized thermal camera that finds hidden heat patterns.
- FLIR® Infrared Thermal Imaging Cameras offer rapid detection of problem areas by quickly highlighting temperature gradients.
- FLIR® Imaging IR Thermometer enables easy visualization of heat patterns on a 2in display.
- Basic Thermal Imaging Camera features a 3.5in display and and five color display palettes to select from. Images are stored for download to user's computer.
- Asphalt Depth Gauge accurately measure thickness to confirm compliance with design parameters.
- Benkelman Beam measures deflection under heavy wheel loads to estimate pavement performance and subgrade strength.
- Digital Calipers an effective tool in pavement quality testing, Digital Calipers with 6in/152mm and 12in/305mm capacity provide accuracy and precision in specimen measurements.