Gilson’s asphalt coring equipment perform in a variety of applications from sampling of asphalt and concrete pavements, slabs and structures to cutting and trimming of specimens in sample preparation for testing.
- Core Drilling Machines are gasoline or electric-powered and have bit capacities up to 8in (203mm) for fast drilling operations.
- Asphalt Diamond Coring Bits are constructed for optimal speed and recovery when sampling asphalt pavements.
- Expander Sets for Open-Head Asphalt Coring Bits are used to mount economical Open-Head Core Bits to Coring Machines.
- Core Retrieval include safe and easy extraction of 4in and 6in diameter asphalt core samples. Select from long-handled tongs or Gilson Extractors which feature locked-in grip.
- Masonry Saws are available in portable and heavy-duty models and perform wet or dry cutting and trimming of concrete, asphalt or masonry specimens during sample preparation for testing. The portable saw has a 5in (127mm) cut depth, while the heavy-duty model cut depth is 8in (203mm).