Gilson carries all the equipment you need to ensure high-quality pavements and structures. Measure slump, unit weight, flowability, passing ability and air content to ensure compliance with applicable specifications.
- Slump Testing includes test cones, bases, tamping rods, and accessories for measuring concrete workability. Sets and individual components meet ASTM C143 and AASHTO T 119 standards.
- Concrete Air Meters determine the air content of concrete to meet specification requirements for freeze/thaw durability. Choose from Type B meters, lightweight Roll-A-Meters, or the Super Air Meter (SAM) that tests air content while profiling air void characteristics.
- Unit Weight (density) tests provide data for yield calculations of fresh concrete batches and confirm mix design quantities. Select rugged steel or machined aluminum unit weight buckets, corrosion-proof aluminum strike-off plates, and a variety of digital or analog scales for precision weighing on-site.
- Self-Consolidating Concrete (SCC) equipment makes it easy to measure the flowability of concrete mixes designed for congested areas.
- Concrete Consolidation includes equipment needed to consolidate freshly molded concrete specimens in the lab or field, equipment includes Concrete Vibrator, Vibrating Table, Tamping Rods, Rubber Mallet, Trowels, and Concrete Hand Floats.
- Concrete Penetrometers estimate the initial set of concrete and masonry mortars in the field. Penetration pistons of dial and pocket models have a surface area of 1/20in² (32.3mm²) with scribed marks at 1in (25.4mm) depth. Optional 2.7in (68.6mm) diameter penetration foot for testing unit masonry mortars.
For more information on fresh concrete testing, read our related blogs: