Gilson carries all the equipment you need to ensure high-quality pavements and structures. Measure slump, unit weight, flowability, passing ability and air content to insure compliance with applicable specifications.
- Slump Test Sets and Components such as Slump Cones, Bases, Rods and other accessoriesconsist of quality steel, or corrosion-free, easy-to-clean plastic required under ASTM C143 and AASHTO T 119 to perform the tests.
- Concrete Air Meter is available with the value-added ANSI-rated Gorilla Gauge featuring precision-jeweled movement or with a standard gauge, for testing air-entrained concrete.
- Volumetair Air Meter is a lightweight unit with easy-to-clean parts used to accurately measure air content of lightweight mixes without breaking the bank.
- Lightweight Roll-A-Meter is used primarily for mixes with lightweight aggregate, and is less than half the weight of the original unit.
- Unit Weight Measures in either precision-machined aluminum or cost-saving steel retain their form even under tough conditions.
- Super Air Metermeasures both total air content and air void spacing of fresh concrete samples in less than 10 minutes for accurate predictions of freeze-thaw durability.
- Compact Field Scales deliver a cost-effective and highly portable weighing solution for concrete, soil and asphalt specimens in the field.
- Concrete Vibrator consolidates freshly molded concrete specimens in the lab or field with a high-amplitude 10,000+ vibration per minute vibrating head.
- Vibrating Table consolidates fresh concrete in cylinder and beam molds with amplitudes up to 3,600 VPM vibration.
- Pressure Meter Calibrators quickly field-check accuracy of pressure-type concrete air meters.
- Chace Air Indicator Kit is a great option for rapid estimations of concrete air content in the field.
- “K-Slump” Tester determines approximate slump and workability readings before or after placement in as little as 60 seconds.
- Concrete Penetrometers in dial or portable pocket-form estimate when concrete mixes are approaching their initial set.
- Self-Consolidating Concrete (SCC) equipment makes it easy to measure the flowability of concrete mixes designed for congested areas.
- Stainless Steel Straight Edge is used for leveling and trimming concrete, soil and aggregate samples in molds or containers.
- Rocker Screen Set uses manual agitation to separate coarse grained samples for accurate gradations.