Gilson carries all the equipment you need to ensure high-quality pavements and structures. Measure slump, unit weight, flowability, passing ability and air content to ensure compliance with applicable specifications.
- Slump Testing includes tools such as Slump Cones, Bases, Rods and other accessories. Sets and individual components meet ASTM C143 and AASHTO T 119 standards.
- Concrete Air Meters measure air content of fresh concrete mixes and provide fast, accurate results. Several different models are available to select from.
- Unit Weight Measures in either precision-machined aluminum or cost-saving steel retain their form even under tough conditions.
- Concrete Penetrometers in dial or portable pocket-form estimate when concrete mixes are approaching their initial set.
- Self-Consolidating Concrete (SCC) equipment makes it easy to measure the flowability of concrete mixes designed for congested areas.
- Compact Field Scales deliver a cost-effective and highly portable weighing solution for concrete, soil and asphalt specimens in the field.
- Concrete Vibrator consolidates freshly molded concrete specimens in the lab or field with a high-amplitude 10,000+ vibration per minute vibrating head.
- Vibrating Table consolidates fresh concrete in cylinder and beam molds with amplitudes up to 3,600 VPM vibration.
- “K-Slump” Tester determines approximate slump and workability readings before or after placement in as little as 60 seconds.
- Stainless Steel Straight Edge is used for leveling and trimming concrete, soil and aggregate samples in molds or containers.