Concrete Slump Test measures consistency and workability of fresh concrete, and indirectly, the water/cement ratio of the concrete mix. Gilson offers a solid selection of slump testing equipment meeting ASTM C143, AASHTO T 119 and BS 1881 standards for testing in the lab or field. Choose from individual products or required components contained in our convenient Slump Test Sets. A number of accessories from Gilson make slump testing easier and more efficient, from sample preparation to clean-up. Select from scoops, trowels, brushes, measuring tapes, or funnel.
- Slump Test Sets offer convenience and assurance that testing can be readily performed in accordance with ASTM and AASHTO standards. Standard sets include a slump cone, base and tamping rod. Deluxe sets also include a scoop, funnel, measuring tape and cleaning brush.
- Slump Cones are constructed of rugged plated steel or high-density plastic, and meet ASTM and AASHTO or BS standards. Plastic and steel slump cones are rust resistant, and available in inch or metric dimensions. They can be secured by standing on the integral foot tabs or clamped in the slump test base for additional stability.
- Tamping Rods in 0.626x24in, 0.374x12in or 0.374x18in (15.9x610mm, 9.5x305mm or 9.5x457mm) Dia.xL sizes are machined from solid stainless steel and will not corrode. Both ends have hemispherical tips and meet requirements of numerous ASTM and AASHTO standards for testing slump and air content, and molding concrete strength samples.
- Slump Test Bases come in models constructed of EZ-Clean high-density polyethylene or cast aluminum, equipped with carrying handle and offer a smooth and stable working platform for both plastic or steel slump cones.
- Scoops are easy to handle for remixing the bulk sample and dispensing a representative sample of fresh concrete into slump cones.
- Scrub Brushes are useful for easy clean-up of all concrete testing equipment.
- Slump Cone Filling Funnel reduces spillage and waste.
- Trowels are available in curved side or straight-edge styles, and used in numerous lab and field testing applications. They meet a number of ASTM and AASHTO standards.
- Measuring Tapes are the most accurate and efficient way to measure slump, and serve a number of other purposes.