Gilson’s Slump Test Sets, for testing consistency and workability of fresh concrete meet ASTM C143, AASHTO T 119 and BS 1881 standards. Select from complete sets or individual components needed for performing concrete slump tests.
- Slump Test Sets are available in standard or deluxe models. Each set includes a slump cone, base and rod. Deluxe sets also include a scoop, funnel, measuring tape and cleaning brush.
- Slump Cones are constructed of plated steel or high-density plastic and comply with ASTM and AASHTO or BS standards. Available in inch or metric models
- Tamping Rods by Gilson are 100% stainless steel in 12, 18 or 24in (305, 457 or 610mm) lengths and 3/8 or 5/8in (9.5 or 15.9mm) diameters to meet requirements for a variety of ASTM and AASHTO test method when consolidating fresh concrete.
- Slump Test Bases are available in models constructed of high-density polyethylene or cast aluminum and offer a stable working platform for use with either plastic or steel slump cones.
- Slump Test Accessories feature a selection of scoops, trowels, brushes, measuring tapes and a funnel – tools needed for easy and efficient slump testing.