Different Mixer models are used for a variety of applications including the mixing of concrete, asphalt, cement, and grout for popular ASTM C109, C227, and C305, or AASHTO T 106 and T 162 tests. Our Mixers are available in heavy-duty and portable options to meet your needs.
Models: MA-52, MA-52F, MA-52X, MA-52XF
Models: MA-67, MA-67F, MA-68, MA-68F
Planetary Mixers are ideal for small batches of asphalt and for specification mixing of cement, mortar, and grout specimens. These models operate from the benchtop and feature direct gear drives, variable speeds, and interchangeable beater and whip attachments. Heater Adapter kits are available to maintain higher mixing temperatures if needed.
Portable Mixers are well-suited to mix concrete and larger batches of asphalt when increased sample volume is needed. These models feature rugged metal construction and powerful motors and have a long service life.
- 5qt Benchtop Heavy-Duty Laboratory Mixer has a 5qt (4.7L) capacity and a 1/6hp motor with selectable speeds for mortar and cement.
- 12qt Benchtop Laboratory Mixer has a 12qt (11.4L) capacity to accommodate larger batches of materials, and a 1/2 hp motor with adjustable speeds.
- Light-Duty Stationary Mixer features a removable 5gal Utility Bucket, Standard Mixing Paddle, and belt-pulley motor for small material batch mixing.
- Heavy-Duty Portable Mixershave high power motors, accommodate either a 5 or 10gal Utility Bucket and have 8in wheels for maximum field mobility.
- Portable Concrete Mixers have a 3ft³ batch capacity, wheels for portability, and 1/3hp electric motors for concrete mixing when performing mix designs and for strength testing specimens.