Elcometer 331 Series Concrete Cover Meters offer the latest in innovation combined with proven reliability. The Cover Meters identify rebar location, depth, and orientation in a concrete structure with a large, easy-to-read backlit graphics display and signal strength bar. An audible location signal has adjustable volume. Accuracy levels exceed requirements.
Easy to navigate menus simplify operation. Interchangeable lithium ion batteries offer up to 32 hours of continuous use, and are rechargeable. The rugged, waterproof ABS plastic case meets IP 65 requirements. Bar size ranges are selectable between USA (Imperial), metric, ASTM/Canadian and Japanese units. The Cover Meters come with battery pack and charger, shoulder harness and manual. The AC charger adapts to 115V/60HZ or 230V/50Hz, as well as most other power supplies and outlet configurations.
Search Heads are interchangeable and required for use with the Elcometer Cover Meters. The Standard Search Head detects larger bars, while Narrow Pitch and Deep Cover Search Heads can provide better resolution or cover a wider range. Additional search heads and probes, as well as an optional extension arm, spare battery pack and calibration test block for both Covermeter models are also sold separately.
RL-101 Elcometer Cover Meter B is a basic meter designed for determining rebar location, orientation, and depth. This unit has similar construction to more sophisticated meters, but no memory, bar-sizing, or download capabilities. The RLA-8 Standard Search Head is included. Additional heads and other optional accessories are available.
RL-102A Elcometer Cover Meter SH also identifies rebar location, orientation, and depth. Additional features include memory for ten batches of 1,000 readings each and automatic and manual bar sizing. This model can accommodate Half-Cell Probes to measure the potential for rebar corrosion; probes are interchangeable with Search Heads. An audible low cover alert and Maxpip™ tone for increased accuracy in identifying location are standard features in this model. RL-102A is supplied with RS 232 output and comes with Covermaster™ software for data downloading, analysis, and report generation, along with a PC/Printer cable. Search heads are not supplied with the Cover Meter SH and are purchased separately.
Check out our other Rebar Locators and Cover Meters.
- Interchangeable Search Heads
- Easy-to-read graphics display with backlight
- High level of accuracy
- Adjustable-volume audible locator signal
- International bar sizes
- Elcometer Cover Meter B with Standard Search Head, or
Elcometer Cover Meter SH with RS 232 output, software and PC/printer cable
- AC Charger
- 7.4V Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- Shoulder Harness
- Search Heads allow single-hand operation using integrated keypad and available in Standard, Narrow, or Deep search capabilities; selection of one is required for use
- Half-Cell Probe Kits measure potential for rebar corrosion and can interchange with Search Heads
- RLA-22 Spare Battery Pack for uninterrupted operation
- RLA-24 Extension Arm Kit extends reach for scanning bridge decks or floor areas
- RLA-25 Calibration Test Block to confirm accuracy and precision operation of Cover Meters