Benchtop Laboratory Mixers have a capacity of 5qt (4.7L) with a 1/6hp motor and selectable operating speeds of 139, 285, and 591rpm. They are constructed of durable metal, have heavy-duty motors with direct gear drives assure constant mixing speeds under load. These industrial-grade lab mixers have a planetary action for thorough mixing and blending of materials. Mixers assure repeatable specification mixing of cement, mortar, grout, and asphalt samples in the lab.
Locking hand-lever raises and lowers bowl. Mixers are supplied with stainless steel bowl, wire whip, dough hook, flat beater, and a 6ft (1.8m) power cord.
MA-52 includes an additional heavy-duty stainless steel flat beater. The MAA-30A Adjustment Bracket can be purchased separately to meet requirements of ASTM C305, C227, and C109 (AASHTO T 162 and T 106) and mortar and cement tests.
MA-52X is factory modified with an included MAA-30A Bracket to meet the requirements of ASTM C305, C227, and C109 (AASHTO T 162 and T 106) and certain other tests for mortar and cement.
- Optimal for specification mixing of cement, asphalt and grout batches in a lab setting
- Selectable operating speeds so you can mix at a rate that suits your application
- Compliant with ASTM C305, C227 and C109 (AASHTO T 162 and T 106) and other tests for mortar and cement
- Locking hand lever easily raises and lowers the bowl
- 5qt Benchtop Laboratory Mixer with or without ASTM modification bracket (115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz)
- Heavy-duty stainless steel flat beater
- Wire whip
- Aluminum dough hook
- 6ft (1.8m) power cord
- Stainless steel bowl