Portable Concrete Mixers from Gilson have 3ft³ (85L) batch capacity and are powered by 115V/60Hz, 1/2hp electric motors. Mixers have rugged construction for long life and a lightweight design for easy portability. The total drum volume is 5.5ft³ (156L).
Heavy-gauge steel drums with reinforced rims feature replaceable mixing blades, yielding four mixing actions with each drum revolution. One-piece cast iron ring on drums and tapered roller bearings on drive and drum shafts assure smooth, efficient operation. The Mixers are equipped with a five-position drum lock and tilt bar for discharging mix.
HM-220 Hand Towing Concrete Mixer has handles and wheels for easy manual positioning in the lab or on the job site. 10in (254mm) wheels with pneumatic tires are mounted on tapered roller bearings. The drum diameter is 26in (660mm), the opening size is 15.25in (387mm), and the discharge height is 20in (508mm).
HM-223 Stationary Concrete Mixer has similar specifications but is designed for stationary use. This mixing tool also features a replaceable polyethylene non-stick Drum Liner (included) for fast easy cleaning and extended life for the steel drum. The liner is FDA/NSF/USDA- approved. Drum diameter is 23in (584mm, opening size is 16.75in (425mm), and discharge height of 20in (508mm).
- 1/2 hp electric motor optimal for mixing large batches of concrete for field testing
- The lightweight, heavy-duty design promotes ultimate portability
- Tapered roller bearings on drive and draft shafts ensure smooth operation
- Five-position drum lock and tilt bar promote easy discharging of mix
- Portable or Stationary Concrete Mixer
- Five-position drum lock
- Tilt bar for discharging mix