Concrete Batch Mixers from Gilson have 3ft³ (85L) batch capacity and are powered by 115V/60Hz, 1/2hp electric motors. Mixers have rugged construction for long life and a lightweight design for easy portability. Heavy-gauge steel drums with reinforced rims feature replaceable mixing blades, yielding four mixing actions with each drum revolution. One-piece cast iron ring on drums and tapered roller bearings on drive and drum shafts assure smooth, efficient operation. Total drum volume is 5.5ft³ (156L). The Mixers are equipped with a five position drum lock and tilt bar for discharging mix.
HM-220 Portable Concrete Mixer, Hand Towing has handles and wheels for easy manual positioning in the lab or on the jobsite. 10in (254mm) wheels with pneumatic tires are mounted on tapered roller bearings. Drum diameter is 26in (660mm), opening size is 15.25in (387mm), and discharge height is 20in (508mm).
HM-223 Stationary Concrete Mixerhas similar specifications to Portable Mixers, but is designed for stationary use. This newer model also features a replaceable polyethylene Drum Liner (included) for fast, non-stick clean up and extended life for the steel drum. The liner is FDA/NSF/USDA- approved. Drum diameter is 23in (584mm, opening size is 16.75in (425mm), and discharge height of 20in (508mm).
- 1/2hp electric motor optimal for mixing large batches of concrete for field testing
- Lightweight design promotes ultimate portability
- Tapered roller bearings on drive and draft shafts ensure smooth operation
- Five-position drum lock and tilt bar promote easy discharging of mix
- Portable or Stationary Concrete Mixer
- Five-position drum lock
- Tilt bar for discharging mix