Gilson’s reference library contains useful guides and handbooks to keep you abreast of current test methods, industry standards and practices.
- Asphalt Binder Handbook is a compilation of numerous manuals of the Asphalt Institute, devoted to asphalt binders and bitumen.
- Mix Design Methods Practical Guide Book is a practical guide to asphalt mix design.
- The Asphalt Handbook is a comprehensive handbook on asphalt types, mix and structural designs, recycling, and much more.
- Construction of Hot-Mix Asphalt Pavements was prepared by the Asphalt Institute for the U.S. Federal Highway Administration. This paperback book is especially useful for engineers, inspectors and technicians.
- Manual on Test Sieving Methods, the 5th edition ASTM manual on current sieving standards, procedures, sampling methods, sieve types and more.
- The Aggregates Handbook is a comprehensive handbook on aggregates, from basic properties, sampling and testing principles, and more.