Gilson’s reference library contains useful guides and handbooks to keep you abreast of current test methods, industry standards and practices.
- Asphalt Binder Handbook – a compilation of numerous manuals of the Asphalt Institute, devoted to asphalt binders and bitumen.
- Mix Design Methods for Asphalt Concrete & Other Hot-Mix Types – a practical guide to asphalt mix design.
- Asphalt Handbook – a comprehensive handbook on asphalt types, mix and structural designs, recycling, and much more.
- Principles of Construction of Hot-Mix Asphalt Pavements – prepared for the U.S. Federal Highway Administration, this guide is especially useful for engineers, inspectors and technicians.
- Test Sieving Methods – an ASTM manual on current sieving standards, procedures, sampling methods, sieve types and more.
- The Aggregates Handbook – a comprehensive handbook on aggregates, from basic properties, sampling and testing principles, and more.