Gilson’s diverse selection of quality vacuum pumps are the accepted standard for specific gravity testing and other high-vacuum laboratory applications. All are suitable for use with ASTM and AASHTO Specific Gravity applications.
- Heavy-Duty Oilless Vacuum Pump has capacity to perform multiple specific gravity tests simultaneously.
- Small Oilless Vacuum Pump provides identical vacuum capacity as many standard oil systems but in a cost-effective, oilless pump package.
- High Vacuum Pump with Gauge features a two-stage direct drive, rotary vane pump for strong performance to cost ratio.
- Quiet Open Motor Vacuum Pump is a quiet, reliable two-stage pump with a belt drive rotary vane pump, for effective operation.
- Heavy-Duty Open Motor Vacuum Pump is most useful for higher capacity applications with a high-volume capacity and large free-air capacity.
- Lab Oilless Vacuum Pump & Compressor with Gauges is a budget, oil-free diaphragm pump ideal for light to medium duty applications and supplied with gauges, connections and relief valves.
- Economy Chemical Resistant Vacuum Pump is a smaller, cost-effective oiless pump that provides protection against corrosive solvents.
- Chemical Resistant Vacuum Pump is a heavy-duty, corrosion and bleach-resistant pump used for mid-range applications and optimized for use with cell culture contamination protocols.