Gilson’s diverse selection of quality vacuum pumps is the accepted standard for specific gravity testing and other high-vacuum laboratory applications. All are suitable for use with ASTM and AASHTO Specific Gravity applications.
Click the table above to enlarge, print, or download.
- 2-Stage High Vacuum Pump features a two-stage direct drive, rotary vane pump for a strong performance to cost ratio.
- Oilless Vacuum Pump, Heavy-Duty has the capacity to perform multiple specific gravity tests simultaneously.
- Oilless Vacuum Pump, Economy provides identical vacuum capacity as many standard oil systems but in a cost-effective, oilless pump package.
- Oilless Diaphragm Vacuum Pump/Compressor is a budget, oil-free diaphragm pump ideal for light to medium duty applications and supplied with gauges, connections, and relief valves.
- Oilless Diaphragm Vacuum Pump, Chemical Resistant is a smaller, cost-effective oiless pump that provides protection against corrosive solvents.
- Diaphragm Vacuum Pump, Chemical Resistant is a heavy-duty, corrosion, and bleach-resistant pump used for mid-range applications and optimized for use with cell culture contamination protocols.
- Belt Drive Vacuum Pump, Standard is a quiet, reliable two-stage pump with a belt drive rotary vane pump, for effective operation.
- Belt Drive Vacuum Pump, Heavy-Duty is most useful for higher capacity applications with a high-volume capacity and large free-air capacity.