The MA-33 Chemical Resistant Vacuum Pump is a durable, corrosion and bleach-resistant pump ideal for mid-range vacuum applications, and safe for use with cell culture contamination protocols. The included liquid inlet trap and vacuum regulator are suitable for organic aqueous solvents and light acid/base solutions. The 1/5hp motor pulls a 24in Hg (607mm) vacuum, with free air displacement up to 37L/min (1.3cfm), and ultimate pressure of 152.4Torr. The unit is supplied with an electrical line cord, plug and power switch.
- Durable, corrosion and bleach-resistant pump
- Optimal for mid-range vacuum applications
- Safe for use with cell culture contamination protocols
- Ultimate pressure of 152.4Torr
- MA-33 Chemical Resistant Vacuum Pump
- Inlet catch-pot
- 115V line cord, plug and power switch