MA-384 Dual-Laser Infrared Thermometer has a wide temperature range of -76° to 1,600°F (-60° to 900°C) and high Distance to Spot (D:S) ratio at 30:1. Dual-laser aiming system allows precise spotting of target area for increased accuracy. It also features a built-in LED flashlight and magnetic base for extended versatility. Emissivity is 0.10—1.00. Selectable measuring modes include Max/Min, Difference (Max/Min), and Lock for continuous scanning. This unit also features programmable high and low temperature alarms. Two AAA batteries, included, provide up to 180 hours of continuous operation.
- Temperature range of -76° to 1,600°F (-60° to 900°C)
- +/- 2% Accuracy
- Dual-laser aiming for precision spotting
- Programmable temperature alarms
- Selectable measuring modes
- Dual-Laser Infrared Thermometer
- Two AAA batteries