Muffle Furnace has a 0.07ft³ (2L) capacity with a temperature range of 212–2,192°F (100–1,200°C).
This benchtop unit is equipped with a built-in port that removes moisture and contaminants while extending the heating element and furnace life. It also offers thermocouple break protection, two open-coil heating elements for fast and efficient heat-up, thermal-efficient ceramic insulation, an oven door safety switch, a power cord, and a 0.31in (7.8mm) rear port to monitor chamber temperatures.
Each unit performs well in a variety of applications, including ashing, ignition tests, gravimetric analyses, and determining the volatile matter. These models are additionally designed for use in the testing of soils, aggregates, and cement. The furnaces come with a power cord, hearth tray, digital single setpoint controller, and a one-year warranty.
- Solid construction offers a long service life
- Internal oven safety features
- Ideal for general laboratory use
- Muffle Furnace (120V, 50/60Hz or 240V, 50/60Hz)
- One-year warranty
- Crucible or Beaker Tongs to safely remove beakers and other labware from the furnace
- Porcelain Crucibles used for loss-on-ignition testing of cement, fly ash, and soils and are available in 10, 30, or 45mL
- SE-33 Heat Resistant Gloves provide additional operator protection from high temperatures when placing or removing items inside the furnace