Data Readouts accept input from digital force, pressure and displacement devices used in laboratory soils testing and other applications. They feature discrete analog to digital (A/D) converters for each channel, producing simultaneous readings without time-delay errors, and are available with two or four channels. HM-418 is two-channel, while HM-419 is four-channel. Both units are self-contained with large real-time, illuminated display and may be paired with load cells and digital transducers. A data port for the user’s PC is included. The included software exports data via the Mini-USB port to Excel® or other spreadsheets for review, analysis and plotting of graphs. Compatible with Windows® XP, 7, 8 and 10 operating systems. HMA-668 Readout Mounting Bracket available separately.
- Optimal solution for delivering instantaneous, accurate readings
- Self-contained units with easy-to-read display
- Two to four channels
- Convenient Mini-USB port and software to export data values into spreadsheet
- Data Readouts, Two- or Four-Channel
- Mini-USB to USB Data Cable
- GetData 5 Software