Digital Readouts accept input from digital force, pressure and displacement devices used in laboratory soils testing and other applications. They feature discrete analog to digital (A/D) converters for each channel, producing simultaneous readings without time-delay errors, and are available with two or four channels. Both units are self-contained with large real-time, illuminated display and may be paired with load cells and digital transducers. A data port for the user’s PC is included. The included software exports data via the Mini-USB port to Excel® or other spreadsheets for review, analysis and plotting of graphs. Compatible with Windows® XP, 7, 8 and 10 operating systems.
- Optimal solution for delivering instantaneous, accurate readings
- Self-contained units with easy-to-read display
- Two to four channels
- Convenient Mini-USB port and software to export data values into spreadsheet
- HM-418 Two-Channel Digital Readout or HM-419 Four-Channel Digital Readout
- PC Mini-USB data port
- Software to export data to Excel® spreadsheet