CBR/LBR Data Acquisition Software automatically records load and displacement data and generates a real-time load-penetration curve for California Bearing Ratio and Florida Limerock Bearing Ratio tests. This intuitive software utilizes clear data entry fields and testing prompts to reduce user error and increase repeatability.
CBR/LBR Software runs on computers with Windows XP or newer operating systems and is designed for convenient use on tablets and laptops with touchscreen control. Large popup keyboards can be enabled for touchscreen computers or disabled when a PC with a mouse and keyboard is used. Testing agency information, company logo, and equipment information can also be entered into the program settings to be included in final testing reports.
Real-time graphing and calculations are performed throughout the test procedure and the final load-penetration curve is saved automatically at test completion in accordance with ASTM, AASHTO, and Florida DOT specifications. The testing agency information, sample data, data points, and corresponding load-penetration curve are included in the final testing reports. Test report data and information can also be exported to a spreadsheet application or converted into a PDF document.
CBR/LBR Data Acquisition Software requires an HM-418 two-channel or HM-419 four-channel Digital Readout Boxes for operation. The Digital CBR/LBR Component Set is optimized for use with the software and includes the HM-418 Digital Readout Box, along with a load cell, displacement transducer, transducer bracket, and penetration piston. All digital components and sets are purchased separately. Customization using third-party load and displacement components is possible, contact Gilson tech support for compatibility information.
Add to Cart to download CBR/LBR Software as a free, fully-functional 30-day trial. A USB security key and licensing information to unlock the software for permanent operation will be sent upon purchase.Features:
- Displays real-time graph and data throughout the test
- Automatically saves final reports to the computer, network, or cloud
- CBR Calculations and reports in accordance with ASTM and AASHTO standards
- LBR calculations and reports in accordance with Florida Method
- Optimized for use with desktop, laptop, or tablet devices
- CBR/LBR Data Acquisition Software
- USB flash drive with installation files
- USB security key
- Data Readouts are required for software operation, two-channel or four-channel options available to purchase
- CBR Digital Component Set is optimized for use with the software and includes a two-channel readout, 10,000lbf load cell, CBR/LBR penetration piston with holder, and a 2in LVDT.