Unconfined Compressive Strength Data Acquisition Software automatically records axial load and rate of deformation for cohesive soil samples. This intuitive software utilizes clear data entry fields and testing prompts to reduce user error and increase repeatability.
Unconfined Compressive Strength Software runs on computers with Windows XP or newer operating systems and is designed for convenient use on tablets and laptops with touchscreen control. Large popup keyboards can be enabled for touchscreen computers or disabled when a PC with a mouse and keyboard is used. Testing agency information, company logo, and equipment information can also be entered into the program settings to be included in final testing reports.
Real-time graphing and calculations are performed throughout the test procedure and saved automatically at test completion in accordance with ASTM and AASHTO specifications. The testing agency information, sample data, final test results, and stress-strain curve are included in the final testing report. Test data and sample information can also be exported to a spreadsheet application or converted into a PDF document.
Unconfined Compressive Strength Data Acquisition Software requires an HM-418 two-channel or HM-419 four-channel Data Readout Boxes for operation. The HMA-683D Digital Unconfined Compression Component Set is optimized for use with the software and includes the HM-418, along with a load cell, displacement transducer, and mounting accessories. All components and component sets are purchased separately. Customization using third-party displacement components is possible, contact Gilson tech support for compatibility information.
Add to Cart to download Unconfined Compressive Strength Software as a free, fully-functional 30-day trial. A USB security key and licensing information to unlock the software for a permanent operation will be sent upon purchase.
- Displays real-time strain and displacement graphs during testing
- Automatically saves final reports to the computer, network, or cloud
- Calculations and reports in accordance with ASTM and AASHTO standards
- Optimized for use with desktop, laptop, or tablet devices
- Allows import of failure images into test reports
- Unconfined Compressive Strength Data Acquisition Software
- USB flash drive with installation files
- USB security key
- Data Readouts are required for software operation, two-channel or four-channel options available to purchase
- Unconfined Digital Component Set is optimized for use with the software and includes all required components for use with the software.