Triaxial Compression Data Acquisition Software automatically records axial load and deformation data of UU, CU, CD, or unconfined soil samples. The user can also manually enter pore pressure values or allow the software to automatically recognize the pore pressure signal when a pore pressure transducer is connected to a data readout box. This intuitive software utilizes clear data entry fields and testing prompts to reduce user error and increase repeatability.
Triaxial Data Acquisition Software runs on computers with Windows XP or newer operating systems and is designed for convenient use on tablets and laptops with touchscreen control. Large popup keyboards can be enabled for touchscreen computers or disabled when a desktop PC with a mouse and keyboard is used.
Real-time graphing and calculations are performed throughout the test procedure and saved automatically at test completion in accordance with ASTM and AASHTO specifications. The testing agency information, company logo, sample data, final test results, displacement graph, and stress-strain curve are included in the final testing report. Test data and sample information can also be exported to a spreadsheet application or converted into a PDF document.
Triaxial Data Acquisition Software requires a two-channel or four-channel Data Readout Box for operation. The Digital Load and Displacement Kit is optimized for use with the software and includes the HM-418, along with a load cell and displacement transducer. Customization using third-party load and displacement components is possible. Contact Gilson tech support for compatibility information.
Add to Cart to download Triaxial Data Acquisition Software as a free, fully-functional 30-day trial. A download link will be sent after checkout. A USB security key and licensing information to unlock the software for permanent operation will be sent upon purchase.Features:
- Displays real-time strain-stress curve during testing
- Automatically saves final reports to the computer, network, or cloud
- Calculations and reports in accordance with ASTM and AASHTO standards
- Optimized for use with desktop, laptop, or tablet devices
- Allows import of failure images into test reports
- Triaxial Compression Data Acquisition Software
- USB flash drive with installation files
- USB security key
- Data Readouts are required for software operation; two-channel or four-channel options available to purchase