Soil Cement Data Acquisition Software automatically records axial load and vertical deformation data and calculates the unconfined compressive strength of soil-cement samples. This intuitive software utilizes clear data entry fields and testing prompts to reduce user error and increase repeatability.
Soil Cement Software runs on computers with Windows XP or newer operating systems and is designed for convenient use on tablets and laptops with touchscreen control. Large popup keyboards can be enabled for touchscreen computers or disabled when a PC with a mouse and keyboard is used. Testing agency information, company logo, and equipment information can also be entered into the program settings to be included in final testing reports.
Real-time graphing and calculations are performed throughout the test procedure and saved automatically at test completion in accordance with ASTM specifications. The testing agency information, sample data, final test results, and time versus compressive strength graph are included in the final testing report. Test data and sample information can also be exported to a spreadsheet application or converted into a PDF document.
Soil Cement Data Acquisition Software requires an HM-418 two-channel or HM-419 four-channel Data Readout Boxes for operation. The HMA-687D Digital Soil Cement Component Set is optimized for use with the software and includes the HM-418, along with a load cell and displacement transducer. All components and sets are purchased separately. Customization using third-party load and displacement components is possible, contact Gilson tech support for compatibility information.
Add to Cart to download Soil Cement Software as a free, fully-functional 30-day trial. A USB security key and licensing information to unlock the software for permanent operation will be sent upon purchase.Features:
- Displays real-time graphs during the test
- Automatically saves final reports to the computer, network, or cloud
- Calculations and reports in accordance with ASTM standards
- Optimized for use with desktop, laptop, or tablet devices
- Soil Cement Data Acquisition Software
- USB flash drive with installation files
- USB security key
- Data Readouts are required for software operation, two-channel or four-channel options available to purchase
- Unconfined Digital Component Set is optimized for use with the software and includes all required components for use with the software.