Component Sets configure laboratory Load Frames from Gilson and many other manufacturers to measure load and deformation values in a wide range of laboratory soil tests. ASTM and AASHTO test methods include California Bearing Ratio (CBR), Limerock Bearing Ratio (LBR), Marshall Stability, triaxial, unconfined compressive strength, and soil cement.
- California Bearing Ratio (CBR) Component Sets are used for CBR or Limerock Bearing Ratio (LBR) testing. Sets are available with analog or digital components in 6,000 (26.7kN) or 10,000lbf (44.5kN) capacity.
- Analog Triaxial Loading Component Sets include analog or digital sets with components to measure load and sample displacement during typical triaxial soil tests.
- Unconfined Compressive Strength (UCS) Component Sets come in analog or digital sets for measuring load and soil sample deformation. Available for 500 or 1,000lbf (2.2 or 4.4kN) capacities.
- Soil Cement Component Sets contain analog or digital components for testing compressive strengths up to 10,000lbf (44.5kN) total load.
- Marshall Stability Component Sets with 10,000lbf (44.5kN) capacity are available in digital and analog models for Marshall Stability and related tests of hot-mix asphalt samples.
- Load & Displacement Readout Kits can adapt select Load Cells and Displacement Transducers to Digital Read-Out Box for use in different testing applications.
- Pore Pressure Gauge w/ Transducer precisely measures pore water pressure of soil specimens during triaxial testing.
- Digital Readouts display electronic measurements on two or four channels from Load Cells and Displacement Transducers.
- Load Cells electronically measure applied loads from 500lbf up to 20,000lbf.
- Linear Variable Displacement Transducers measure soil deformation or movement and are available in 1 and 2in ranges.
- Load Rings range in capacity from 250lbf to 10,000lbf and provide analog force measurements.
- Digital Dial Indicators are available in different ranges and resolutions to display movement and displacement measurements.
- Mechanical Dial Indicators are low-friction analog units for accurate displacement readings.