HM-397 Load Frame, 0.0001—0.3in/min, 10,000lbf (120V/50-60Hz) offers high performance for CBR and LBR testing, as well as soil cement, unconfined compressive strength and triaxial testing when fitted with the required test-specific Component Set, sold separately. This unit features a jog function that increases the speed of platen to the maximum speed of the load frame jack screw (0.3in/min), allowing for faster positioning of the 8in (203mm) diameter platen. It has a total capacity of 10,000lbf (44.5kN) with a frame opening of 11.9x37.3in (302x947mm), and a strain rate of 0.0001—0.3in/min (0.00254—7.62mm/min). It is equipped with a 1/4hp DC motor with controllers to precisely regulate strain rates to ±1% of set point. Horizontal cross-head heights can be easily changed using adjusting nuts. The coarse-threaded 1.25in (32mm) high strength plated vertical rods are corrosion resistant. The unit has a powder-coated steel finish and stands up to rugged use.
HM-397F has the same features, but operates at 230V/50-60Hz.
- Solid performance with different soil tests using test-specific component sets
- Easily converts to perform other laboratory soil tests
- Capacity of 10,000lbf (44.5kN)
- 14-gauge painted steel cabinet
- Load Frame, 0.0001—0.3in/min (120V/50-60Hz or 230V/50-60Hz)