Gilson will attend the CONEXPO – CON/AGG 2017 show in Las Vegas March 7th - 11th, 2017
Heading to Vegas in March too? Be sure to stop and see Gilson at Booth #C33019 in Central Hall and check out all the products on display.
The show includes educational sessions, exhibitors and attendees from the asphalt, aggregates, concrete, earthmoving, lifting, mining utilities and other related industry sectors world-wide.
The Gilson booth will display nearly 100 products, some of which are also available for purchase on-site. Featured display items, many of which are new products, include:
- TS-3 Gilson Testing Screen– the TS-3 offers two models which feature an additional tray slot for samples requiring additional fractions. The TS-3 models are Gilson’s newest testing screen products.
- SS-22 Silent Sifter II – also one of Gilson’s new products, the SS-22 uses advanced soundproofing materials and techniques significantly quieter than standard rotary sifters. The SS-22 “F” model is for 230V/50Hz voltage.
- MO-36 Gilson Rolling Thin Film Oven (RTFO) –this new oven features advanced design, durable construction and reliable accuracy in measuring the effect of heat and air on asphalt binder properties.
- SGA-5R Rice Shaker with new EZ Clamp – the Rice Shaker for Specific Gravity & Asphalt Rice Test offers consistent performance and automatic agitation of Asphalt Rice Test vacuum pyncometers. A model is also available with modified vibration characteristics to meet Texas DOT requirements.
- MS-86 Marshall Stability Load Frame– this product features 10,000lbf (44.5kN) capacity and is built for Marshall Testing with fixed 2in (50.88mm) per minute loading rate, and easily-changeable cross heads.
- HM-345 Super Air Meter– a modified version of the conventional Type B Concrete Pressure Meter, the HM-345 can quickly determine total air content and air void spacing in fresh concrete specimens. Additionally, it eliminates the need to wait weeks for results of standard tests on hardened concrete.
- Wet Wash Sieves – we offer four lines of Wet Wash Sieves in a range of diameters: ASTM E11 Deep Frame Wet Wash sieves, Nickel Plated Wet-Wash Replaceable Mesh Sieves, Replaceable Mesh Wet-Wash Sieves and Elutriation Sieves.
- FLIR Thermal Imaging Camerasand Thermometers – our Ex-Series and Enhanced models of FLIR® Thermal Imaging Cameras are sophisticated and offer many advanced features. The FLIR® Imaging IR thermometer allows for easy visualization and accurate recordings.
- MD-2000 Micro-Deval Apparatus – this sophisticated apparatus offers state-of-the-art and accurate measurements of abrasion resistance and durability of mineral aggregates during the widely-utilized Micro-Deval test.
- CDA-18 & 19 Gilson Core Extractors – efficient and easy-to-use, these core extractors offer 4in (102mm) and 6in (152mm) core sizes with identical features and operating functions to remove drilled cores from asphalt or concrete pavements; they work especially well in removing “stubborn” cores.
Items on display and also available for purchase at the show include:
- Temperature devices
- Crack monitors
- Air Meter gauges
- FLIR guns
To learn more about CONEXPO – CON/AGG 2017, visit http://www.conexpoconagg.com/visit/about-the-show/