The MA-769 FLIR® Spot Thermal Camera, -13°—716°F (-25°—380°C) is an affordable option that bridges the gap between ordinary digital infrared thermometers and FLIR infrared Thermal Imaging Cameras. This camera lets you easily visualize complete heat patterns instead of relying on spot temperatures. Problem areas are quickly uncovered and accurate surface temperatures and images are recorded to the removable Micro SD card or to a PC via USB connection. Simple, intuitive operation requires no special training. The measurement field is framed by dual-laser pointers and has a 24:1 spot ratio for accurate measurements at a safe distance.
The 2in (152mm) display has 80x60 (4,800) pixel image resolution and gray-scale or hot iron color palettes. Field of view is 50°x39°, and temperature range is -13°—716°F (-25°—380°C). Rechargeable battery lasts up to 8 hours with continuous use and has an adjustable auto power-off feature. An 8 GB Micro SD card is included along with a lanyard, USB Cable and international charger. The MA-769 is covered by FLIR’s exclusive 2-year product and 10-year Thermal Detector warranty.
- Affordable solution for accurate surface temperatures and images recording
- Intuitive operation requires no special training
- Dual-laser pointers and 24:1 spot ratio offers accurate measurements at a safe distance
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 8 hours with continuous use; powers off automatically
- FLIR® Spot Thermal Camera, -13°—716°F (-25°—380°C)
- 8Gb Micro SD card
- USB Cable
- International Charger
- Manufacturer’s Warranty