Whether filling, measuring, storing, or cleaning, Gilson’s line of screening accessories offers a wide selection of products and equipment needed for laboratory screen testing and sieving. Many of these accessories are for use with the Gilson line of Screen Shakers.
- Screen Tray Storage Rack is used with Gilson Testing Screen models and Gilson Test-Master® Testing Screens. The storage rack provides storage of up to seven screen trays and fits on top or below most benchtops.
- Porta-Screen Tray Rack stacks and stores up to eight screen trays with PS-3 and PS-4 Gilson Porta-Screen® models. This unit is free-standing and constructed of painted steel.
- Clean-N-Weigh Accessory easily cleans and collects contents of Gilson Testing Screen, Test-Master®, or Porta-Screen screen trays. Its design also allows for easy positioning on electronic balance for instant display or data collection.
- Brushes for Screen Trays feature a variety of brush sizes and bristle types for use with sieve and screen materials ranging from fine to coarse.
- Scoops are constructed of aluminum, plastic, or stainless steel and available in flat or round bottom styles. Capacities range from 2oz—85oz.
- Material Handling Pans for laboratory or field screening or other material testing applications are available in sizes ranging from 14qt—49qt. The rugged, sturdy pans come in varying shapes and designs.
- Dust Pans are used with Gilson’s Testing Screen and Test-Master® testing screen models for collecting samples during testing. Choose from standard, deep, inclined, and stationary models.
- Digital Lab Timer is a laboratory accessory for timed applications with sieving and screening equipment. Controls up to 1hp single-phase motors or 20 amp loads.
- Speed Variation Accessory for Testing Screen or Test-Master® models precisely controls variation speed and must be factory-installed. Each model is equipped with a digital controller that can be mounted remotely.
- Digital Calipers are stainless steel and come in 0—6in or 0—12in range. Used to accurately measure inside, outside, and depth of samples in inches or millimeters. A heavy-duty model is also available in the 0—12in range.
- Pocket Magnifier with 10x magnification has a .50x.50in (12.7xz12.7mm) viewing area. Used in examining wire cloth for damage or to take an approximate measurement of the mesh size.
- Screen Opening Gauge used for basic check of wire cloth opening sizes in test sieves and screen trays, not designed for acceptance or verification purposes.