Crack Monitor Kits contain the products required to effectively monitor cracking in structural concrete. Concrete Crack Monitor Kit components are also available individually. For additional or replacement items, see Crack Monitors.
HM-644 Crack Monitoring Kit comes with seven Crack Monitor Plus units, two Corner Adapters, and a Crack Width Gauge to determine initial crack widths. The kit also includes twenty-eight 1in (No. 8) Philips wood fixing screws with plastic anchors, Rapid-Set Epoxy, an illustrated instruction booklet, and recording sheets. Kit components are contained within a carrying bag.
HM-645 models Digital Monitoring Essentials Kit contains products for when precise determinations and monitoring of cracks are needed. This kit includes a Digital Caliper (0–6in or 0–12in caliper), 100 stainless steel Monitoring Discs, Rapid-Set Epoxy, Crack Width Gauge, an instruction booklet, and recording sheets. All components are contained in a carrying bag.
HM-646 Digital Monitoring Professional Kit comes with all products included in the HM-645 Essentials Kit, along with two Corner Adapters, 100 Plastic Monitoring Discs, an instruction booklet, and recording sheets. All components are contained in a carrying bag.
- Complete selection of components for precision monitoring of concrete cracking
- HM-637 Standard Crack Monitor has a simple design to monitor the crack movement
- HM-634 Crack Monitor Plus to record movement and for precise measurement with Digital Calipers
- HM-636 Crack Width Gauge for easy measurements of cracks up to 0.275in (7mm)
- HM-635 Corner Adapter for monitoring corner angles of 70 to 180°
- Digital Calipers provide measurements in inches or millimeters
- Crack Monitoring Discs can be used for attaching to a flat surface on either side of the crack to ensure consistent and accurate measurements
- HMA-804 2-Part Epoxy Adhesive for quick and easy attaching measuring pegs, stainless steel monitoring discs, or crack monitors to a surface