The MF-7910 120in3 Muffle Furnace w/ Digital Controller has a 2L (120in³) capacity with a temperature range of 212—2,192°F (100—1,200°C). Electrical capacity is 240V/50-60Hz/4.2amps. This benchtop unit is equipped with a built-in port that removes moisture and contaminants while extending heating element and furnace life. It also offers thermocouple break protection, two open-coil heating elements for fast and efficient heat-up, thermal-efficient ceramic insulation, oven door safety switch, power cord, and a 0.31in (7.8mm) rear port to monitor chamber temperatures.
MF-7915 120in3 Muffle Furnace w/ Digital Controller is identical in size, features and capabilities, but operates on 120V/50-60Hz/8.3amp.
Each unit performs well in a variety of applications, including ashing, ignition tests, gravimetric analyses and determining volatile matter.
These models are additionally designed for use in testing of soils, aggregates, and cement. The furnaces come with a power cord, hearth tray and digital controller.
- Solid-construction offers long service life
- Internal oven safety features
- Ideal for general laboratory use
- 120in3 Muffle Furnace w/ Digital Controller, 120V or 240V
- Crucible or Beaker Tongs to safely remove beakers and other labware from furnace
- Porcelain Crucibles used for loss-on-ignition testing of cement, fly ash and soils and are available in 10, 30 or 45ml
- SE-33 Heat Resistant Gloves provides additional operator protection from high temperatures when placing or removing items inside furnace