MS-3 Marshall Compactor, Automatic, Triple – 4in Mold (115V/60Hz) compacts three 4in (102mm) asphalt samples concurrently in molds with rotating base. Rotating base plates and tapered-foot hammers create a constant kneading action during compaction. Molds rest on steel plates covering the large oak pedestals. A powerful motor operates the hammer and rotations, and the automatic counter automatically shuts off operation at the required number of blows. MS-3 comes with a compactor, oak pedestal, automatic counter, three 10lb (4.54kg) bevel-face hammers and three 4in mold, base, and collar assemblies.
MS-3F has the same capabilities and include items, but operates at 230V/50Hz.
- Ideal for simultaneous compaction of three Marshall asphalt specimens
- Rotating base plates and hammers deliver uniform kneading motion during compaction
- Automatic counter shuts off operation at correct number of blows
- Single motor controls hammer operation and rotation
- Marshall Compactor, Automatic, Triple – 4in Mold
- Automatic Counter
- Three 10lb (4.54kg) bevel-faced hammers
- Three 4in Compaction Mold Assemblies