Soil Resistivity Test Kit contains the necessary components needed to determine the average resistivity of soil using the Wenner 4-pin Method.
The kit includes a soil resistivity reel with a four-wire harness, allowing a maximum pin spacing of 20ft (5.1m). The wire harness is equipped with spring-loaded clamps for connection to the Soil Pins. Four heavy-duty 18x3/8in (457x9.5mm) stainless steel Soil Pins with T-handles. Four color-coded 48in (1.2m) Test Leads connect the reel terminals to the analog or digital Soil Resistivity Meter (sold separately) are also included.
In addition, a 9.1oz (270mL) Large Soil Box for laboratory testing is included. The plexiglass soil box has removable brass potential pins. stainless steel current plates, and four 24in (610mm) lead wires.
Kit components are supplied in a sturdy, weatherproof, foam-lined Carrying Case and also has a compartment for the Resistivity Meter.
Note: The Analog or Digital Soil Resistivity Meter is required for proper use of the Soil Resistivity Kit and is sold separately.
- Contains components needed for testing soil resistivity together with Soil Resistance Meter
- Rugged case for storage and transport of test kit components
- Soil Resistivity Kit
- Carrying Case
- Soil Resistivity Reel
- (4) Test Leads
- (4) 18x3/8in Soil Pins
- Large Soil Box
- Analog or Digital Soil Resistivity Meters the analog or digital model is required to determine soil resistivity readings
- Soil Boxes connect by test lead wires to the resistance meter, have removable potential pins of brass and current plates of stainless steel, and can be used for 4-pin or 2-pin methods.
- HMA-670 Soil Resistivity Reel includes four Lead Wires to connect from its hub to the soil box.
- Soil Pins (electrodes) used as an electrode in the Wenner 4-pin method, available in 18x3/8in (457x8.5mm) or 30x5/16in (762x7.95mm) size options.
- HMA-673 Test Leads for Soil Box connect from hub of reel to soil box, sold as a set of four.