Soil Resistivity Test Kit uses the Wenner 4-pin Method to determine the average resistivity of soil.
The kit contains a Soil Resistivity Reel with ground anchors, four color-coded Lead Wires harnessed together, four heavy-duty 18x3/8in (457x9.5mm) stainless steel with T-handle Soil Pins, and a large plexiglass Soil Box with leads for lab testing. A sturdy, weatherproof, heavy-duty foam-lined Carrying Case is also included and accommodates one Resistivity Meter, Lead wires to plug into the reel hub, and terminates with spring-loaded clamps at the opposite end.
Note: The Analog or Digital Soil Resistivity Meter is required for proper use of the Soil Resistivity Kit and is sold separately.
- Contains components needed for testing soil resistivity together with Soil Resistance Meter
- Rugged case for storage and transport of test kit components
- Soil Resistivity Kit
- Carrying Case
- Soil Resistivity Reel
- (4) Color-Coded Lead Wires
- (4) Soil Pins
- Large Soil Box, 11x3x1.5in
- Analog or Digital Soil Resistivity Meters the analog or digital model is required to determine soil resistivity readings
- Soil Boxes connect by lead wires to resistance meter, have removable potential pins of brass and current plates of stainless steel, and can be used for 4-pin or 2-pin methods.
- HMA-670 Soil Resistivity Reel includes four Lead Wires to connect from its hub to the soil box
- HMA-671 Heavy-Duty Soil Pin (electrodes) used as an electrode in the Wenner 4-pin method
- HMA-673 Leads Wires for Soil Box connect from hub of reel to soil box, set of four