Jaw Crushers reduce particle size of hard rock, ores, minerals, and similar materials in preparing samples for testing. Gilson offers a selection of Bico, Mini, 10in, and Morse Jaw Crushers from standard to heavy-duty, each with unique features and capabilities, and accommodating a wide range of capacities and particle sizes.
- Bico Jaw Crushers are available in Standard Chipmunk, Heavy-Duty Chipmunk, and Badger models. Capacities are 400lb (182kg), 800lb (363kg) and 1,300lb (590kg) per hour, respectively. The standard unit has 6x3in (152x76mm) jaws, while the heavy-duty model jaws are 9x4in (229x102mm) and the Badger units have 5x7in (127x178mm) jaws.
- Laboratory Jaw Crushers feature adjustable jaws for control of output size, with high operating rpm for efficient size reduction. Equipped with CSA-rated electric motors. The amount of dust generated is lower than other crushers and pulverizers.
- Mini-Jaw Crusher with a 2x2in (51x51mm) feed opening reduces materials up to 1in (25mm) with levels of hardness ranging from soft claystone to hard quartz. A ceramic jaw and cheek set is available to avoid iron contamination, while a tungsten carbide set can be selected for use with extra tough materials.
- 10in Jaw Crushers with 8in (203mm) maximum feed size offer regulated final output size through adjustment of the jaw plates. These crushers feature one to two tons (907 to 1,814kg) throughput per hour and are available powered by a gasoline or diesel engine, or an electric motor.
- Morse Jaw Crushers handle oversize feed and are available with 4x6in (102x152mm), 5x6in (127x152mm) and 8x8in (203x203mm) jaw sizes. Capacities include 400—1,200lb (182—545kg), 1,000—2,500lb (454—1,134kg), and 1,500—4,000lb (682—1,818kg) per hour respectively.