Gilson Concrete Test Hammers provides fast and dependable in-place concrete strength measurements. They allow evaluations of large surface areas or potential problem areas in a short period of time.
The Gilson rebound test hammer features a rugged mechanism with a proven history of accuracy and reliability and meets ASTM C805, BS 1881-202, and EN 12504-2 standard test methods.
The hammer has a durable machined aluminum housing and comes packaged in a durable zippered cloth carrying case. A calibration chart and an abrasive stone for surface preparation are also included.
HM-71 rebound hammer has a compressive strength ranging from 1,400—9,000psi (10—62mPa) and impact energy of 2.169Nm (1.60ft-lbf).
HM-705 rebound hammer has a compressive strength ranging from 1,450—10,152psi (10—70mPa) and impact energy of 2.207Nm (1.63ft-lbf). Carrying case dimensions are 13x4x4in (330x100x100mm), WxDxH.
- Accurate, economical, and dependable for reliable concrete strength measurements
- Easy-to-use for fast and reliable assessments
- Durable aluminum housing
- Meets requirements of ASTM C805 and other standard test methods
- Gilson Concrete Test Hammer (2.169Nm or 2.207Nm)
- Carrying case
- Abrasive stone
- Calibration psi Reference Chart