Gilson offers all the necessary components for performing California Bearing Ratio (CBR) laboratory testing and that meet ASTM D1883
and AASHTO T 193 standards.
- Load Frames are available in a range of strain rates and capacities, and ideal for CBR or LBR testing. Frames can also be customized with different components for use in other soil testing applications.
- Load & Displacement Measurement includes Load Rings and other products designed for use in testing with Gilson Pro-Loader Load Frames. Load Rings are available in 6,0000 and 10,000lbf capacity.
- CBR Test Set includes four Molds, Surcharge Weights, Swell Plates, and Filter Screens, along with a Spacer Disc and Tripod in one complete set that offers ease and efficiency of preparing and testing four specimens.
- CBR Components encompass the products widely used in CBR testing on load-bearing soil in accordance with ASTM D1883 and AASHTO T 193-13 standards. They are available individually and also as a component within the BRA-55 CBR Test Set.
- Penetration Piston for CBR Test is required for California Bearing Ratio (CBR) testing of soil and base materials. Conforms to ASTM, AASHTO and the Army Corps of Engineers test methods.