This total immersion 14.9in (379mm) MA-437F ASTM 69F Precision Use Mercury Thermometer has a total measurement range from 383°—581°F with graduations of 1.0°F.
The MA-437FT Thermometer is the same, but also comes with a NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration.
Please check your state and local ordinances controlling mercury instruments before ordering. Regulations are constantly changing and Gilson may not be permitted to ship these devices to you.
- ASTM 69F Precision Use Mercury Thermometer
- Compliant with ASTM E1 and E77 requirements
- Yellow-backed glass with permanently etched graduations
- Acceptable for applications within 383°—581°F range
- ASTM 69F Precision Use Mercury Thermometer, 383°—581°F, with or without NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration
- MA-305 Thermometer Storage Rack keeps thermometers stored vertically to avoid fluid column separation and reduce breakage
- MAA-90 Thermometer Well provides protection and thermal stabilization for glass laboratory thermometers used in ovens or other exposed environments