GP-118 Keystone Carbon Sampling Probe performs well in sampling fine metals, chemicals or similar fine powders that tend to compact. Made of chrome-plated steel with double-tube construction, the outer tube of the probe has a 1in (25mm) outside diameter (opening size) and overall length of 40.5in (1,028.7mm), a 13in (330mm) auger vane on the bottom, and a T-handle on top to aid augering. The probe’s inner tube has 13 openings with partitions, and rotates to close openings for sample removal.
- Made of chrome-plated steel
- Double-tube and auger design
- 13 openings with partitions
- Inner tube rotates to close openings
- Keystone Carbon Sampling Probe