SS-28 Vibra-Pad does double-duty as an agitator to de-air specific gravity specimens and as a light-duty shaker for sieves up to 6in (152mm) diameter. Particle sizes range from No. 10—No. 200 (2.0mm to 75µm). The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet specifies these units for fine aggregate specific gravity testing. The plastic coated 5-1/4in (133mm) square platform has two wing nut fasteners and corner pillars with springs for holding sieves or flasks and pycnometers up to 6in (152mm) diameters in place.
“F” suffix added to model numbers specifies 230V, 50/60Hz voltage.
- Effective agitation of specific gravity specimens for deairing in specific gravity determinations
- Kentucky Transportation Cabinet-specified for fine aggregate specific gravity testing
- Plastic coated platform features wing nut fastener and corner pillars to hold flask and pycnometers in place
- Ideal for wet or dry use with Gilson 3in Non-Metallic Sieves
- Can also be used as a light-duty shaker for various sieve types up to 6in (152mm) diameter
- Vibra Pad (115V/50-60Hz or 230V/50-60Hz)