Vibratory Sieve Shakers agitate particles using electromagnetic energy to create a fluid bed of materials to evenly distribute test samples, encouraging fines passage of light materials. A pause function in the test cycle is similar to tapping and causes particles to stop briefly then reorient when vibration resumes. Adjustments for vibration amplitude and frequency on some shakers allows for optimization for a wider range of materials, but these are ideal for materials between No. 10 and No. 635 (2mm to 20µm). Gilson offers a wide range of Vibratory Sieve Shakers for your unique application.
- Gilson Performer III 3in Sieve Shakers are compact, quiet units optimal for dry powder separations of small samples such as chemicals, minerals, pharmaceuticals, powdered metals, cosmetics, abrasives, ores, foods and other fine powders between No. 4 and No. 635 (4.75mm to 20µm). Small size allows easy portability for use anywhere.
- Gilson 1-Touch Vibratory Sieve Shaker uses the three-dimensional agitation and a wide range of energy settings to optimize performance for material types. The electronic menu-guided touch screen controller allows easy set up features for quiet and efficient separations of materials ranging from No. 10 to No. 635 (2.0mm to 20µm).
- W.S. Tyler® Ro-Tap E Sieve Shakers are built for light to medium duty applications of materials from No. 10 to No. 635 (2.0mm to 20µm). Controls allow customized settings of vibration characteristics for accurate separations of fine or coarse materials. Remote digital control panels allow for convenient operation.
- Wet/Dry Sieve Vibrators are an affordable option for fast, non-specification separations of wet or dry coarse materials using one or two 8in (200mm) diameter, full-height sieves.
- Vibra Pads are convenient for agitation of 3in Non-Metallic Sieves, or with small pycnometers of specific gravity specimens during deairing operations.