Classic “Mary Ann®” Rotary Sifters are a widely recognized tool for efficient separations of particle sizes ranging from No.4 to No.635 (4.75mm to 20µm). Sieve stacks up to 26in (660mm) in height are quickly set into place, no clamping necessary.
SS-25 Mary Ann® Sifter accommodates either 8in (203mm) or 12in (305mm) diameter testing sieves. The sieve stack is angled at 45 degrees during testing while the sieves are rotating. The combination of rotation and tapping from hardwood faced cast aluminum hammers promotes passage of material through the sieves. The enclosed cabinet door can be mounted to open from the right or left. Testing cycles are controlled to ±1 second with a 99 minute digital timer. The support stand also doubles as a sieve storage rack.
See our new modern rotary lab sifters.
- Accommodation of variety of sieve stack sizes up to 26in (660mm)
- No clamping required for operation
- Enclosed cabinets can be mounted to open from the left or the right
- 99 minute digital timer controls testing cycles to a ± 1 second
- Mary Ann® Sifter (115V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz)
- Support stand/storage rack