Wireless Concrete Crack Data Loggers precisely measure and record the movements of cracks and joints in concrete, masonry, and other solid structures. A 3.15in (80mm) long stainless steel cable is secured to an eye bolt on one side or a crack or joint, and the logger is mounted on the other.
Concrete Crack Data Loggers have the data storage capacity to record up to 51,062 displacement and ambient temperature measurements in user-defined time intervals from one minute to 91 hours. Resolution of linear movement readings is 0.00012in (0.003mm). The ambient temperature range is -4°–176°F (-20°–80°C) with 1°C resolution.
The HM-652 Wireless Concrete Crack Data Loggers includes a 3.15in (80mm) long stainless steel cable, eye bolt, and 1/2AA, 3.6V battery which provides up to four years of battery life.
Optional Extension Cables span larger gaps, with cable lengths of 12, 20, 39, and 79in (300, 500, 1,000, and 2,000mm). As the cable coils or uncoils from its mounting on a rotary potentiometer, movements and ambient temperatures are time-stamped and logged.
HMA-660 Wireless Communication Module is available as an accessory and can monitor up to 32 Concrete Crack Data Loggers. Extension cables are also available for spans that exceed the length that can be measured by the included cable.
A Concrete Crack Monitoring Data Logger System is available and includes the Wireless Concrete Crack Data Logger, 3.25in (80mm) stainless steel cable, and the HMA-660 Wireless Communication Module.
- Records movement of cracks, joints, and linear displacement in concrete, masonry, and other solid material structures
- Records up to 51,062 displacement and ambient temperature measurements in user-defined time intervals
- Included battery provides up to four years of service
- Wireless Concrete Crack Movement Data Logger
- Wireless Concrete Crack Data Logger
- 3.15in Stainless steel cable
- 1/2-AA, 3.6V Battery