The LC-37 Bico Badger Jaw Crushers have the crushing capacity needed for labs and pilot plants. These heavy-duty units have a jaw size of 5x7in (127x178mm) and a unique vertical/horizontal jaw action to aggressiveley and efficiently reduce difficult materials. Topsize is 4x6in (102x152mm) – the maximum feed size of our line of Bico Crushers. Final size for most rock samples is 1/8-3/4in (3-19mm) at a throughput of 1,300lb/hour (590kg) for enhanced productivity. Powerful 5hp, three-phase motors can be configured to operate on 220V or 440V power sources.
A Feed Hopper, Belt Guards and Flywheel are included, as is an Electric Motor Starting Switch which must be installed on-site.
- Highest crushing capacity
- 4x6in maximum feed size
- Easily reduces topsize samples to 1/8-3/4in (3-19mm) final size
- Intense vertical/horizontal jaw action
- Badger Jaw Crusher, 220V or 440V
- Electric Motor Starter Switch (must be installed on-site)
- Feed Hopper
- Belt Guards