ASTM S22C Non-Mercury Thermometer has a total measurement range from 95°—103°C, with graduations of 0.1°. These total immersion thermometers are specified for use in saybolt viscosity testing, and can be used for other applications within their range. Total length is 11in (280mm).
- Meets ASTM E1, E77, E2251 requirements
- Non-hazardous, biodegradable indicating fluid
- Dark blue fluid is highly visible against white-backed stem
- Acceptable for use in Saybolt Viscosity Testing
- ASTM S22C Non-Mercury Thermometer, 95°—103°C
- MA-305 Thermometer Storage Rack keeps thermometers stored vertically to avoid fluid column separation and reduce breakage
- MAA-90 Thermometer Well Provides protection and thermal stabilization for glass laboratory thermometers used in ovens or other exposed environments