This 15.6in (396mm) ASTM 41C Solvents Distillation Use Mercury Thermometer has a total measurement range from 98°—152°C with graduations of 0.2°C. Immersion is 3.9in (100mm).
Please check your state and local ordinances controlling mercury instruments before ordering. Regulations are constantly changing and Gilson may not be permitted to ship these devices to you.
- ASTM 41C Solvents Distillation indicating instrument
- Acceptable for applications within 98°—152°C range
- MA-464C ASTM 41C Solvents Distillation Use Mercury Thermometer 98°—152°C, or
MA-464CT ASTM 41C Solvents Distillation Use Mercury Thermometer 98°—152°C, (w/ NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration)
- MA-305 Thermometer Storage Rack provides vertical storage of thermometers to avoid fluid column separation and reduce breakage
- MAA-90 Thermometer Well protects and provides thermal stabilization for glass thermometers used in ovens or similar environments