The ASTM 103C 15.6in (396mm) Solvents Distillation Use Mercury Thermometer has a total measurement range from 148°—202°C in graduations of 0.2°C. Its immersion is 3.9in (100mm). Available with and without NIST Certificate of Calibration.
Please check your state and local ordinances controlling mercury instruments before ordering. Regulations are constantly changing and Gilson may not be permitted to ship these devices to you.
- ASTM 103C Solvents Distillation indicating instrument
- Designed for use in applications within 148°—202°C range
- MA-467C ASTM 103C Solvents Distillation Use Mercury Thermometer, 148°—202°C, or
MA-467CT ASTM 103C Solvents Distillation Use Mercury Thermometer, 148°—202°C w/NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration
- MA-305 Thermometer Storage Rack for storing thermometers upright to prevent fluid separation and to help reduce breakage
- MAA-90 Thermometer Well offers protection from heat and stabilization of glass laboratory thermometers during oven use