The ASTM 39C Solvents Distillation Use Mercury Thermometer is 15.6in (396mm) in length. Its total measurement range is from 48°—102°C with 0.2°C graduations, and 3.9in (100mm) immersion.
Please check your state and local ordinances controlling mercury instruments before ordering. Regulations are constantly changing and Gilson may not be permitted to ship these devices to you.
- ASTM 39C Solvents Distillation indicating instrument has strict manufacturing tolerances
- Acceptable for applications within 48°—102°C range
- MA-462C ASTM 39C Solvents Distillation Use Mercury Thermometer 48°—102°C, or
MA-462CT ASTM 39C Solvents Distillation Use Mercury Thermometer 48°—102°C, (w/NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration)
- MA-305 Thermometer Storage Rack for vertical storage of thermometers reduces breakage and avoids fluid separation
- MAA-90 Thermometer Well provides heat protection and stabilization for laboratory thermometers used in ovens or other exposed environments