The MF-1310 79in3 Muffle Furnace w/ Digital Controller is a small benchtop style furnace with a 1.3L (79in³) capacity and a temperature range of 212—2,012°F (100—1,100°C). It functions at 240V/50-60 Hz/4.4amps. This compact unit is equipped with a dual display indicating temperature and setpoint, energy-saving ceramic fiber insulation for faster heating, heating elements on the top and sides to ensure uniform temperatures, and a drop-down door that also functions as a shelf when loading or unloading. The furnace also features a door safety switch that stops power to the heating elements when opened, a 0.38in (9.5mm) rear chamber port for monitoring temperatures, and thermocouple break protection.
MF-1315 79in3 Muffle Furnace w/ Digital Controller is identical in size, features and capabilities, but operates on 120V/50-60Hz/8.9amp.
Both models are designed for use in ashing, ignition tests, gravimetric analyses and volatile matter determinations, as well as for testing test soils, aggregates, and cement. Each unit comes with digital controller, thermocouple, power cord and hearth plate for protecting the bottom of the furnace.
- Embedded heating elements for temperature uniformity
- Made of rugged, durable components for long service life
- Safety features for user protection
- 79in3 Muffle Furnace w/ Digital Controller, 240V or 120V
- Crucible or Beaker Tongs to safely remove beakers and other labware from furnace
- Porcelain Crucibles used for loss-on-ignition testing of cement, fly ash and soils and are available in 10, 30 or 45ml
- SE-31 Heat Resistant Gloves provides additional operator protection from high temperatures when placing or removing items inside furnace