Ultrasonic Sieve Cleaner for 3in or 8in Sieves features a 1.3 gallon (5L) usable capacity and can accommodate the full immersion cleaning of one full-height 8in (203mm) sieve or four 3in (76mm) sieves. The round configuration thoroughly distributes the powerful 37kHz ultrasonic frequency throughout the unit and three operation modes perform typical laboratory tasks. Sieve cleaning mode creates alternating cleaning pulses to remove stubborn sieve contaminants. Sample prep mode cleans tools and instruments, and degas mode rapidly removes gasses from cleaning solutions.
The microprocessor-controlled transducer ensures reliable operation and the stainless steel tank and housing provide the durability required for daily use. The unit features a 1–30 minute timer. Set time and time remaining is shown on the LED display. Continuous operation with manual shut-off is also available. The UBA-123 Sieve Holder and UBA-121 Basket for the UB-12 purchased separately, allow convenient insertion and removal of sieves or laboratory instruments. Operates on 115–120V/60Hz power.
- Full immersion of one full-height 8in sieves or four 3in sieves
- Sieve cleaning, sample preparation, and degas operating modes
- High-performance 37kHz transducer
- Stainless steel construction
- Carry handles for convenient positioning
- 2-year warranty
- Ultrasonic Sieve Cleaner for 3in / 8in Sieves (115-120V/60Hz or 220V/50-60Hz)